DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

just bought my first Mavic!

kopykat

Reactions
ordered myself a Mavic Mini last night. it should be delivered on Friday. so excited! I started out with a drone so crappy (Snaptrain?) that it had to be basically a still day for me to control it. my second drone was a Holy Stone. MUCH more stable in the wind but as photography is my main reason for wanting to fly drones, I really wanted a better camera.
the Holy Stone wasn't bad but with a little research I discovered that I can do so much better for a sub $500 price.
here's a pic from the HS I have now:

49938708083_bb011666e1_z.jpg

looking forward to being a part of this community. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.I also fly a MM and many fun flights on it. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi and welcome!

The difference between the type of drone you were using and the Mavic range is huge! I went from a Hubsan to DJI Spark and there was a huge difference between the camera. I hate fish eye, so not having that was huge for me - especially as I got it to do photography.

Also the flying there was no comparison. Totally different beast!

Have fun!

ordered myself a Mavic Mini last night. it should be delivered on Friday. so excited! I started out with a drone so crappy (Snaptrain?) that it had to be basically a still day for me to control it. my second drone was a Holy Stone. MUCH more stable in the wind but as photography is my main reason for wanting to fly drones, I really wanted a better camera.
the Holy Stone wasn't bad but with a little research I discovered that I can do so much better for a sub $500 price.
here's a pic from the HS I have now:

49938708083_bb011666e1_z.jpg

looking forward to being a part of this community. :)
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada