DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just bought my Mavic Pro

naor223

Reactions
Hey, i just bought my new DJI Mavic Pro combo package.
I never had a drone before, this is my first one.
Is there any tutorials to help me?
And im very very afraid to crash the drone, it looks a quiet easy to do that hahaha, is there anything to.do with that? Or everyone of you live with this fear?

Thanks!

Reactions: Crocket1158
I know it is a bit boring but the best advice is read the manual very carefully first, maybe a few times, it will answers many questions.
Most queries I see on the forum are explained in the manual.

Ok thank you very much, unfortunately im a soldier in the idf, abd i just bought the mavick and im not able to fly it in my military base, so my first flight will be in 1 and a half week :(

Reactions: Iron_Lion_Zion
Congrats on the your new Mavic! You have a week a half to read the manual and watch how to video's.Then relax go to a big open area and enjoy!

Shalom Naor, dont worry about crashing your drone. That fear dissipates after you become familiar with how the Mavic reacts to input.
Put it in the air and it wont budge until you want it to.
Once you have some confidence, the Mavic will seem second nature.

Hope your Mavic is a good one without issue :)

I had ordered mine and was waiting for it to arrive last October before i visited Israel for a month. But the DJI juggernaut could not supply enough at that stage and i missed seeing Israel from above, other than being on EL AL 747 and 767 and a couple of domestic flights to Eilat.
I guess you will need to be careful where and when flying in Israel.

Below is someones Drone footage to give you some indication of what we expect from you :D

And below is indication of what NOT to do !!

Congrats being in the IDF, a great responsibility.

להישאר בטוח
Hey, thank you very very much, i guess u are jewish?

I never had a drone before, this is my first one.

Thanks!

Shalom ahi,

I would advise you to join our Israeli Drone Pilots Facebook group: DRONE ISRAEL - רחפנים בשמי ישראל.

There is a lot of useful information and tips on "how", "where", "when", to fly in Israel. "How to get a Drone Pilot License in Israel". "How to follow local laws and regulations". etc. etc.

Please do not hesitate to join! Our community is very friendly and you will be able to ask any questions and get help.

Behatzlaha! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Masheen

Thanks!

Also... here are some Rules and Directives from official Israeli CAAI website:

הוראות - Directives

882dd5511029053ee40a95b3e10283e0.jpg

Hey it's great to know we have another Mavic owner. I will definitely check out some tutorials on YouTube and at least learn the basic advance settings like return to home or hover and sports mode settings etc . And since you are worried about crashing, I hope you bought the DJI care refresh insurance policy:) if not then it's must . Happy Flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123