DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just came across world record for most drones aloft same time....3051

That really is truly impressive! I’ve seen some smaller drone swarms before but this shows just what’s possible.

Incredible.

I'm sure all computer controlled with precise coords and timing. Probably took a lot of effort. I'm amazed that they don't interfere with each other signal wise.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Just wait for the Amazon drone deliveries. :D

Thousands of drones on nonstop missions back and forth to the hive for another package and battery(s).

Reactions: Rchawks
I'm sure all computer controlled with precise coords and timing. Probably took a lot of effort. I'm amazed that they don't interfere with each other signal wise.
No signals, No pilots, two computers. They are flown by Autonomous program ...Like Litchi...BUT BIGGER. Each one is Pre-programed straight to the FC..and flies it's own route at specified times. Intel has been doing it for years...

See their Christmas tour this year coming to a town/Walmart near you:

Attachments

• Drone show.jpg
    Drone show.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 10
No signals, No pilots, two computers. They are flown by Autonomous program ...Like Litchi...BUT BIGGER. Each one is Pre-programed straight to the FC..and flies it's own route at specified times. Intel has been doing it for years...

See their Christmas tour this year coming to a town/Walmart near you:

Little more complicated than Litchi. :). Have to make sure they don't collide. LOL.

Only for the city folks, would take too many batteries to get to where I live.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929