DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my Mini 2, charged all systems.....

@HudsonHawk56 - Great to have you join us @ MP!!
Lots to learn? You came to the right place!!
Raining? Lots of things you can do -
  • As @Droniac stated - order a wetsuit from @Phantomrain.org so you can fly
  • Go to: Faa Drone Zone - LOTS of stuff to read regarding 'The Rules"
  • Decide whether you want to register your drone, fly Recreationally or Commercially
    • Register (<250g not REQUIRED unless you fly commercially) - It costs $5
    • TRUST should be done especially if flying recreationally
    • If you want to go Commercial, read up on what it takes to get your Part 107 test done
  • Make sure all your updates are done, get it ready to fly so you can look at the app to see all the settings
  • Check out Youtube for tutorial-type videos
That way when the weather clears (or if you have the wetsuit) you can send your Mini2 aloft and start enjoying it.
BTW - I love mine!
Thanks, I'm just flying recreationally at least for now. I've been to the DroneZone and a bunch of other sites, watched a ton of youtube stuff. I have the mini2 so don't think I'll register, what's your opinion on that?

And now it's raining cats and dogs!! Oh, there's always tomorrow!
I'm brand new to flying drones and know I have a lot to learn, but willing and able.
If careful you can fly indoors,likely in the living room even with auto take-off. Send it up, scare the pets, do a walk-around for balance check with no winds, yaw 360 around and gimbal up and down. It teaches finesse. Especially without prop-guards.

Reactions: Prop Wash
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightrider619