DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just looking in the Mavic Pond

welcome to the forum,plenty of fish in our pond to help you find your way ,enjoy your swim ;);););)

If you keep the P3S and swap between the two BE CAREFUL when landing the P3S. It's VERY easy to become used to the automatic reduction in the descent speed of the 'Mavic's' as they near the ground. I nearly 'descended' my P3Adv into the ground the first I flew after flying a MM for a while.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I see no up side to get rid of the P3S as it is old and fit for purpose. It has a Gannet Release mechanism for drone fishing and I enjoy flying the P3 on small mapping missions using MapPilot. I am interested in a 2nd AC to compliment/supplement the P3 and on the one hand attracted to the Mini 2 due to size and no hassle factor but on the other hand don’t want to miss out on the overall advantages of the Mavic 2. Between a rock and a hard place, but it can wait to the new year!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I see no up side to get rid of the P3S as it is old and fit for purpose. It has a Gannet Release mechanism for drone fishing and I enjoy flying the P3 on small mapping missions using MapPilot. I am interested in a 2nd AC to compliment/supplement the P3 and on the one hand attracted to the Mini 2 due to size and no hassle factor but on the other hand don’t want to miss out on the overall advantages of the Mavic 2. Between a rock and a hard place, but it can wait to the new year!
You might want to research the Air 2 as its the sweet spot and quickly became a favorite of all the drones.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett