DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just my luck

John48

Reactions
When I purchased my P3 a week later the P4 was released now there are rumours a Mavic 2 is in the pipeline. Thought hard about the air but having a parrot drone with wifi went for the pro

You made a wise choice with the Mavic Pro. No one knows when/if a Mavic 2 will be released.

There are _always_ rumours of something coming out. The day after the Mavic Pro was released people were talking about the "Mavic 2" (yet, we got the Air). Right now in the Phantompilots forum people are talking about the "Phantom 5" and have been for months.

DJI release _something_ every 8-12 months. If you waiting that long to buy the Phantom 3 then you should expect something else to come out.

The MP2 is ready to be released but dji is holding it back for continued development and stockpiling.
And ofcourse, will use it to bash the final nails in the coffin for Autel as soon as they release their own drone... which really looks awesome but as you can see, they already used the air to kill all the media hype around it when it was announced at ces. When its finally released, mp2 will be use to dampen its sales.

Dji is a pretty ruthless competitor!

Reactions: tictag
When they come out with it I’ll wait a while till they work out all the bugs. I’ll let everybody else be the guinea pig. Lol. I have my MP and my I1v2 that I fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zloalex