DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered 2 ARC II lights with mounts

Sweet man good to hear...and yes good people over at fht
One thing to be aware of.
Their angled mounts are not designed to be taken on and off. The material will eventually crack.
I wish someone made a more flexible angled mount so it's removable.

20190429_180325.jpeg

Their angled mounts are not designed to be taken on and off. The material will eventually crack.

View attachment 71646
Yep thats why i mounted mine with 3m tape....p.s the LED in back does not get in the way of the back sensors

Attachments

• 20190506_123010.jpg
    20190506_123010.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 24
  • 20190506_122650.jpg
    20190506_122650.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Yea man not cool mine are doing same exact thing. Flash once when off charger then nothing. Guess i will contact them seems i have 2 duds :(
The light is defective- They are having issues with the white ones

View attachment 71646
Yeah I hated the design of these personally. All my ARC2s on all my drones are in Aerial Pixel mounts. They fulfill your wish list criteria. No problems and the production of the ones I use antedates the Firehouse strobe model you picture.

Just make sure the one on the rear is located more or less centered to avoid a prop strike.

Mike Singer makes great mounts! I put them on my air and they are perfect easy on easy off and much cleaner than velcro

Reactions: Thomas B
I personally like the ARC2mounts for the front legs rather than the arms. Keeps props clear and however light, they don’t add resting weight to the front arms.
3E8B8A6D-3299-4B83-B28E-2866FEE2ED50.jpeg
They will fit around even with my PolarPro landing gear. From Aerial Pixel.

Reactions: TedShred
I personally like the ARC2mounts for the front legs rather than the arms. Keeps props clear and however light, they don’t add resting weight to the front arms.
View attachment 71793
They will fit around even with my PolarPro landing gear. From Aerial Pixel.
Since the legs are the antennae I was worried about that placement but you haven't had issues?

I'm looking at these, not easy to get outside the US, and shipping looks pricey.
They are available in Australia at shop.spheredrones.com.au also droneshopperth.com.au and dronesforhire.com.au price normally around $A79 but the last url have them discounted but no stock until Feb 2021.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi