DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just picked up a spare Mavic Pro, can I use the same ipad4 and DJI Go4?

rswong

Reactions
Hi,

Just picked up a used spare Mavic Pro, want to run it on the same ipad mini 4 that I've been using my primary Mavic Pro, will the app be smart enough to separate the data stats? Or will it combine them? I haven't hooked it up as I'd like to keep my original data intact. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

It does with my iPad also CYBORG and think it would in his situation with the same type drone but I don't know .

Thanks guys, yeah, the key is I have two of the same Mavic Pros, I’m hoping it doesn’t step on the other! Appreciate your responses!

Reactions: dirkclod
I would assume if you give them different names that should work but am only guessing
you are correct just use the same details to log the new drone to your account as you used for the first one give them a different name such as MP 1 and MP 2 and when you go to view your flight records you will have total flown then the MP1 info and then the MP2 you just scroll across the screen to see them if you sync your info it will update the total for the two drones

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Thanks! I’ll go look for the names...I registered the first so long ago, I’ll have to find that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v4nnny