DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Just Retired!

Congrats, Palerider! Now, enjoy life to the Max!

Sorry didn’t have time to look at your video just the tittle.
But if you think you’ve just retired your wrong. It’s just started.
Just wait. Ask your wife. 😀

Congratulations!!! I retired five years ago but still work two days a week. My head won't let me stay home full time yet. Hopefully soon.

Congrats. I retired 6 years ago as a CFO with a side photography business. Since then, my photography business has gone full-time, and with receiving my 107 certification, I am now expanding more into aerial photography. Stay active... you will enjoy retirement more!

@Palerider congrats welcome to the club ,as DC said ,retired there's no such thing ,when you have family ,;);););););)
but the one thing you will find is, that retirement will give you a lot more time to indulge in your drone flying ,so make the most of it ,while your able too

Super terrific!

Congratulations with your retirement, you've earned it.

Tujunga, CA, Lived there back in 1985. Beautiful area, terrian perfect for hiking and flying a drone.

I was living at 10075 Tujunga Canyon Blvd, large apartment. Worked at Studio City during my stay at Tujunga, now retired three months ago living here in San Joaquin valley.

Congrats again!
Paul

Congratulations on your retirement, I've been retired since 2000, and it's great. Besides Droning, I decided to give back. I volunteered at the VA Hospital in the Occupational Therapy Clinic, I teach computer classes to seniors at a local Senior Center, and I teach advanced computer classes for folks who want to upgrade their skills and I teach introductory classes for folks who have little or no computer skills at my local library and it's all volunteer work, no pay. I'm glad I do not need a "part 107" for my volunteer work for this…

I really like your Transitions… not so much your singing… at 2:07, I would have just hovered my drone with its back to the sun and let the sun rise spreading sunlight all over the valley floor ( and speed it up in the playback…).

In your retirement, besides videos, make photospheres, that area of California, east of LA, has some beautiful country… If you are not familiar with Photospheres (DJI calls them Globe in the camera settings…).

Here is the link I wrote on them. It is Part III in the series, but it contains references to all the earlier parts.

Photospheres III -- Let's put it on the Map…

Happy Droning and Fly Safe

Congratulations on your retirement! I've been retired since 2006 at age 66. Now I am 83, and if was not for travel, photography, drones, and tennis, I'd be a very bored person. I encourage you to live life at its fullest every single day. Don't sit in a chair too long- keep moving. That is my advise!

Dale
Miami

Congrats on the retirement!
I retired 10 years ago and they have been the 10 best years of my life!
Wishing you great heath, wealth and happiness!!!

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman