DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just saying Hi...

djharrisx

Reactions
I am the very happy owner of a Mavic Mini, based in the UK, just south of Derby. I've had the Mini since January and although restricted initially by the poor weather (I have never been so aware of the wind speed each day!), I am getting more and more flights in and enjoying each one immensely.

Since buying the Mini I have spent a lot of time in the official DJI forum but am very pleased to discover there's an alternative! I look forward to reading the broad range of experiences and opinions about my new found hobby and hope that as my own experience grows I may be able to contribute positively as well.

Best wishes to all!

Dave

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum,yes you do tend to become an expert on wind and weather when you own a drone

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have enjoyed many flights. We look forward to your contribution to the forum and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I am the very happy owner of a Mavic Mini, based in the UK, just south of Derby. I've had the Mini since January and although restricted initially by the poor weather (I have never been so aware of the wind speed each day!), I am getting more and more flights in and enjoying each one immensely.

Since buying the Mini I have spent a lot of time in the official DJI forum but am very pleased to discover there's an alternative! I look forward to reading the broad range of experiences and opinions about my new found hobby and hope that as my own experience grows I may be able to contribute positively as well.

Best wishes to all!

Dave
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: djharrisx
Thank you to everyone for your welcome and good wishes. I am very much enjoying what I'm seeing here. There are clearly many really helpful contributors on the forum.

Reactions: Xanadu
Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have much fun with it. You will find plenty of support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Reactions: djharrisx

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13