DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

KausalityKid has arrived - clear the skies for your own safety

Welcome to the forum from Sweet Home Alabama! I was bitten by a cottonmouth on the foot (barefooted) when I was 6 years old down by a river that was close to our house. Luckily my Father was with me and he and my Mother drove( or I should say raced) me to the Hospital. I was sick for two weeks from the venom. If I didn't get to the Hospital when I did.........wouldn't be here today!
My foot was swollen so much that I could not wear a shoe for a month. That was the Summer of 1955 and medicine back then was not what it is today.

Our small community made a big thing out of it.........had a write up about in the newspaper and neighbors lined up at the front door wanting to know what it was like getting bitten by a snake. I told them it hurt!

Welcome to the forum from Sweet Home Alabama! I was bitten by a cottonmouth on the foot (barefooted) when I was 6 years old down by a river that was close to our house. Luckily my Father was with me and he and my Mother drove( or I should say raced) me to the Hospital. I was sick for two weeks from the venom. If I didn't get to the Hospital when I did.........wouldn't be here today!
My foot was swollen so much that I could not wear a shoe for a month. That was the Summer of 1955 and medicine back then was not what it is today.

Our small community made a big thing out of it.........had a write up about in the newspaper and neighbors lined up at the front door wanting to know what it was like getting bitten by a snake. I told them it hurt!
I lived in Alabama for a couple years. Those crazy would have one guy chasin away snakes with a stick so the rest of them could swim in the river. Nope. Not this ( mod removed )Yankee.

Mike

Reactions: Steel63
Snakes are what they are. This one bit my snakeboot in Texas turkey hunting but after a load of #6’s we ate him for dinner. Here in MS we have more cotton mouths and copperheads than anything else.
372384D5-F4D6-47AD-86E6-A83AF052620C.jpeg

look close and you can see the blood where he hit my boot.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405