DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keep the Air2 or sell?

Keep the Air 2 , It has HDR the 2s doesn't . It has been range and longer flight time . The 2s is fussier about GPS and satellites and more prone to disconnects . I can't see any major difference in video quality between both

So I got an Air 2 fly more combo for Christmas, and I'm wondering if I should just cut bait and get the Air 2S instead. I'm mostly using this for photography. I love the idea of a larger sensor size, mastershots, and better obstacle avoidance. BUT - it's too late to return the Air 2, so I'll probably have to sell it and take a hit. What do you think? Stay with what I've got, or switch over to the Air 2S now?
I have the air 2 and love it.never had any issues with it.
I would keep the air 2 for now and wait for at least the next upgrade
to the air series,air 3 perhaps.I dont really think the air2s would be all
that much better right now.

While the high iso is better on the 1in sensor I'd say the biggest different in practice when using a drone is the much better dynamic range on the 1in sensor, there's very little you can do with shadows and highlights on a 1/2.3in sensor but there's a good amount of headroom in the shadows and highlights on a 1in sensor.
Air 2 has a 1/2 in. sensor

So I got an Air 2 fly more combo for Christmas, and I'm wondering if I should just cut bait and get the Air 2S instead. I'm mostly using this for photography. I love the idea of a larger sensor size, mastershots, and better obstacle avoidance. BUT - it's too late to return the Air 2, so I'll probably have to sell it and take a hit. What do you think? Stay with what I've got, or switch over to the Air 2S now?
Not unless you want to b a drone collector! The 2S is a great upgrade. Sell your 2 now that it has good value. MERCARI, OfferUp, eBay , Facebook market place. The more places the better.
Used the money for an RC Controller or to pay off that drone. Or your credit card.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661