DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keeps asking to update firmware

carlucci001

Reactions
I keep getting message on my controller "SYS WARNING CHECK APP", and i go to my phone and restart the app and it says i need to upgrade firmware to 01.01.0100 . I burn up the bats and wait for the process about 20 minutes, and it brings up the cam and all seems fine. Then the sys warning appears again and when i restart the dji go 4 app again, it wants me to update firmware. I have currently done this 5 times. is anyone else having problems like this? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Reactions: Bmclac11
I had a issue were I powered up device. Did updates then took it out then had to repeat. But was a smaller update (had no reception) but powered up the Mav with every battery.

They need a online option were they track all your devices/batts ect with there current firmware.

Solution Found : I dug deeper into the app and seen that Forward Vision calibration was needed. I ran the calibration and that removed the sys error check app message. I hope this helps others before sending their unit back. Good luck...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funfun71