DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kissimmee Florida

Yeah I
Cool! It could be fun to meet up and fly some time. Maybe somewhere you can really kick it into sports mode.
flew in sports mode for the first time today I got kinda nervous lol I got up to 38 mph then I got scared lol

I tried it in my backyard....hit a tree a little bit. No damage. It's definitely more responsive than I thought
Haha yeah my thoughts as well I was like "holy crap!" lol but yeah we should def meet up sometime there is a couple open fields here

Okay, that would be cool. I need to go somewhere new with it. Gets boring taking footage of the same places over and over.

Okay, that would be cool. I need to go somewhere new with it. Gets boring taking footage of the same places over and over.
Cool we could meet at Old Town in Kissimmee if that would work for you?

Cool we could meet at Old Town in Kissimmee if that would work for you?
But give me another week bc I only have one battery atm I am going to order one on amazon I would like to have about 4-5 batteries in the next 3 months or so

Alright I just got three more mavic batteries and landing gear to raise the mavic a little higher and a 128GB micro sd card so I'm ready to go! I'm available all day Thursdays and all day Saturdays so if anyone is interested in meeting up and flying let me know!

Reactions: BigMotor
I'm in Orlando as well. Seminole County area to be exact. I have had my Magic since December. I fly the beach from time to time and all kinds of cool lakes and rivers in Seminole County.

Would love to meet up with others. Trying to find some new places to fly outside the 5 mile range of airports. Between Sanford International, Orlando International and Orlando Executive pretty limited here.

I'm in Orlando as well. Seminole County area to be exact. I have had my Magic since December. I fly the beach from time to time and all kinds of cool lakes and rivers in Seminole County.

Would love to meet up with others. Trying to find some new places to fly outside the 5 mile range of airports. Between Sanford International, Orlando International and Orlando Executive pretty limited here.
Yeah I live 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport and a bunch of helicopter tours are everywhere I live so pretty tough sometimes. But I fly kinda low when I'm in the caution areas but I'm very limited to where I can fly. So you're about an hour and a half from where I live? I live in Kissimmee 5 minutes from Disney.

I work in Seminole county, so I am over there most days; Lake Mary area.

I fly a lot over the lakes here in Winter Park. Lake Maitland is beautiful, and it's the only place I can go around here that is really wide open.

Reactions: OlJerms320
I work in Seminole county, so I am over there most days; Lake Mary area.

I fly a lot over the lakes here in Winter Park. Lake Maitland is beautiful, and it's the only place I can go around here that is really wide open.

What editing software do you use?

@Jar Where do you take off at in Maitland? That looks like a pretty cool place to fly! I live over by Seminole State College area in Lake Mary.

@Jar Where do you take off at in Maitland? That looks like a pretty cool place to fly! I live over by Seminole State College area in Lake Mary.
I like to take off from a dock at Kraft Azalea Gardens, which is on the shore of Lake Maitland. It is actually in Winter Park, though.

Ah, ok @Jar I didn't know that park was even there. If it is ever not raining, I will try to head out there and see what type of shots I can get. This rain every day has been killing me!

I am in Winter Garden and have the Mavic as well. I fly around lake apopka a lot but need to find some new locations. Has anybody taken the part 107 yet, I am trying to convince the wife I need to become a drone pilot.

I am in Winter Garden and have the Mavic as well. I fly around lake apopka a lot but need to find some new locations. Has anybody taken the part 107 yet, I am trying to convince the wife I need to become a drone pilot.

I took part 107, recently, and passed. 82%.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe