DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

KittyHawk Update (iOS version)

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reactions
Version 9.3

Welcome to LAANC 2.0.

In this update, we’ve implemented LAANC 2.0 which means it has all the latest FAA data sources, rules and requirements packaged into one seamless workflow. We’ve worked long and hard to make requesting and using a LAANC authorization easier than ever. You can also now view your authorization directly within our Dynamic Airspace™ view. For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.

Kittyhawk enables thousands of LAANC authorizations every month so we’re always learning from edge cases and new user needs. This is the LAANC experience that we’ve always wanted to build and we’re committed to continually perfecting it as our national airspace becomes home to more drone flights and advanced operations.

Version 9.3

Welcome to LAANC 2.0.

In this update, we’ve implemented LAANC 2.0 which means it has all the latest FAA data sources, rules and requirements packaged into one seamless workflow. We’ve worked long and hard to make requesting and using a LAANC authorization easier than ever. You can also now view your authorization directly within our Dynamic Airspace™ view. For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.

Kittyhawk enables thousands of LAANC authorizations every month so we’re always learning from edge cases and new user needs. This is the LAANC experience that we’ve always wanted to build and we’re committed to continually perfecting it as our national airspace becomes home to more drone flights and advanced operations.

Regarding "For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.", how is that done? I still see gray grid lines, which I understood to be not able to be authorized. Please explain

Regarding "For more complex flights and missions, you can also request authorizations in areas covering multiple airports.", how is that done? I still see gray grid lines, which I understood to be not able to be authorized. Please explain

I don't know man, I just share things

Reactions: Drone on
A wee bit off topic, does Kittyhawk support the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

A wee bit off topic, does Kittyhawk support the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?
I can't answer that definitively, but the app is called Kittyhawk: Enterprise Drone Flight Operations. At least the Android version is.

I don't own that model of drone, but did you google your question or research it on the Kittyhawk website?
Yes I did, couldn't find anything which is why I posted here.

I don't own that model of drone, but did you google your question or research it on the Kittyhawk website?
Well...I didn't want to load it onto my CS since doing that looks to be a pain. Therefore, I dug through my junk drawer and dug out my old iPad Mini 4 and put it on it. The answer is, it recognizes it and it appears all of the basic stuff works. However, I can't find anywhere to change the thermal camera settings. I can change from Visual to Thermal to MTX but Isotherm and the palettes are nowhere to be found. When you select either Thermal or MTX, it comes up in whatever palette you last used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42