DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kittyhawk with Android 10

Brewbud

Reactions
If you use Kittyhawk you may not want to upgrade to Android 10 until they have a chance to get it patched. The app just crashes. They are aware of it and are working on it. Not sure if it's been posted before but a search showed me nothing.

I just noticed DJI GO4 app is broken on Android 10 too. I don't fly with my main phone so I hadn't realized.

As of 6/4/2020 DJI Go4 is still an issue with Android 10 not being supported it yells at me. Very frustrating. It's been a year I think, so it's time they get that fixed. DJI told me that they are working on it on a coming firmware update we'll see. It doesn't mention that my Android Galaxy tab S2 is even supported but I don't get the error message when I use it.

If you use Kittyhawk you may not want to upgrade to Android 10 until they have a chance to get it patched. The app just crashes. They are aware of it and are working on it. Not sure if it's been posted before but a search showed me nothing.

I have been having trouble getting assets to import over. I am told you can manually add them on the website but I want everything to be tied together. I will keep trying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato