DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LAANC - here we go

Recreational, yes because I don't have a 107 licence yet. And that was the reason for the rejection in both cases. Something else has to be going on still.

Recreational, yes because I don't have a 107 licence yet. And that was the reason for the rejection in both cases. Something else has to be going on still.

Yeah, Just tried Part 107 and it went through for the same area.
Man, you got me...I would send a ticket into AirMap support

Last edited:
Yeah, Just tried Part 107 and it went through for the same area.
Man, you got me...I would send a ticket into AirMap support
I did send a ticket to Airmap yesterday but no reply yet. But you solved it! I *did* have FAA 107 selected on that first screen and didn't notice it. When I changed just now and resubmitted a similar request for later today it went right thru. Thanks so much!

Sometimes the most obvious things stare you right in the face and you still don't see them. lol

Reactions: pmshop
I did send a ticket to Airmap yesterday but no reply yet. But you solved it! I *did* have FAA 107 selected on that first screen and didn't notice it. When I changed just now and resubmitted a similar request for later today it went right thru. Thanks so much!

Sometimes the most obvious things stare you right in the face and you still don't see them. lol

Anytime!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980