DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laggy Video on Crystal Sky

Zaadams095

Reactions
Problem? While flying my MA1 with my Crystal sky connected to the controller, the video feed will sometimes lag. Primarily this happens while I am recording video. Flight distance is maybe 100-150ft away, 20ft in altitude in an empty field with large obstructions.

Was unit in a crash? No

What have you tried so far?
It is hard to identify a starting point

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? DJI Crystal Sky Monitor

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)?
Aircraft: 1.00.0620 Controller: 01.00.0200

What Go app version are you using? 4.3.16

Any modification? (if so what): Stock

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what): No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link): No Sorry

Are you caching the recording the CS, you need to turn that off

1594526613106.png

Are you caching the recording the CS, you need to turn that off

View attachment 107561

I looked and that was enabled. I disabled it and will try again tomorrow. I had heard that some people like to leave that on, I have heard stories of people being shot out of the air and since they cached locally they had video proof to prove that they were not as close as it had been claimed that they were.

I looked and that was enabled. I disabled it and will try again tomorrow. I had heard that some people like to leave that on, I have heard stories of people being shot out of the air and since they cached locally they had video proof to prove that they were not as close as it had been claimed that they were.

Unfortunately caching does take up a lot of cpu processing capacity, the CS is not very powerful so it's impacted by this.

If you do get shot down the SD card on the drone would have the best proof for evidence, there are also flight logs on the device

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi