DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landscape Photos around Utah

I have been very happy with the still photo capability of the Mavic. To the point that I've started focusing on photography over videography. Below are some photos taken around Utah. Does anyone else prioritize stills over video?

View attachment 18910View attachment 18911View attachment 18912
View attachment 18913
View attachment 18914
View attachment 18915View attachment 18916View attachment 18917
Nice color and scenery, mate. I prefer still than video. What color profile do you use, i love the color

Really nice pictures. Howe many pictures do you usually stich in your panoramas and what software do you use.

Thanks for the replies! To answer a couple of the questions

I usually just shoot in normal for the color mode. I used to adjust the white balance but I found myself forgetting to change it sometimes so now I just leave it in auto and it seems to work just fine. I'll typically shoot a 3 shot bracket. Most of the photos are 3-5 portrait shots that I stitch together in photoshop and then use the HDR merge function. I don't really mess with the color/saturation in editing.

Here are a few more pictures from the Moab area (although I definitely prefer hiking and shooting in the Wasatch range)Big Bend PS.jpg

Big Bend Low.jpg Castle Valley.jpg

Love the photos! I'm a newer drone hobbyist and am in the Provo area. I'd love to meet another pilot and we can learn from each other.

Love the photos! I'm a newer drone hobbyist and am in the Provo area. I'd love to meet another pilot and we can learn from each other.

Glad to hear you are joining the community! The Provo area is awesome. I have done some hiking around American Fork canyon and Provo canyon. Great place to fly the Mavic! Unfortunately, I'm getting ready to move in three weeks. My wife and I are moving to South Carolina. We are going to miss Utah tremendously!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag