DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laptop can't read Mini 3 Pro 4k video

I bought an M3C and a Mini 3 Pro. My laptop can read all the resolutions in pro mode from the M3C, but it can't read any pro mode files from the Mini 3 Pro. What could be the cause?

If anyone has any idea why this is happening, thank you in advance.
Use Google and search VLC and download VLC from VLC's website. Make VLC your default video player. It seems to be able to play almost any codec out there. It is a very small program and it has features like being able to pause the video and taking a snapshot of a specific frame in the video etc.

Check it out.

Reactions: Joe Horn
Fly both the Classic 3 and Mini 3 Pro yesterday. Made sure the Mini 3 Pro was HLG and H.264. VLC is still the only app able to read the file.

Both H.264 and H.265 on the MC3 can not be read using VLC. Very strange.

I bought an M3C and a Mini 3 Pro. My laptop can read all the resolutions in pro mode from the M3C, but it can't read any pro mode files from the Mini 3 Pro. What could be the cause?

If anyone has any idea why this is happening, thank you in advance.
That happens with my Air 2 on Windows 10. The double click sometimes won't read it and I get a message about downloading some codec or something (for a fee). But when I put those files in my editor, they're fine... so it's a bit inconvenient, but I just preview them in a the editor (I use Vegas Pro).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147