DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Las Vegas checking in

Hey dude, I was just up that side for 10 days no Mavic.... Was out for repair/ refresh. I did Henderson, Sumerlin and the Strip. Man that is a nice view you have coming up the 215 towards Red Rock...I can't wait to get back there and film... enjoy and fly safe.

What's up man! Henderson local here. I've also been out to Lake Las Vegas but... it's practically a ghost town.

In Vegas as well. Haven't really filmed anything, other than my backyard. Heh

Hey guys, work in Vegas and live in Sandy Valley. I have had my Mavic for a year now and filmed around Redrock/Blue Diamond , seven magic mans. I travel in my job and take it on the road with me all the time.

What's up man! Henderson local here. I've also been out to Lake Las Vegas but... it's practically a ghost town.

Hey sorry, I just saw this post. Nice video, where else do you fly in Vegas? I've been trying to get to the outskirts lately. Past Lake Mead, Kingman AZ, Nelson NV, those places. Usually Saturday and Sunday early morning.

Hey guys, work in Vegas and live in Sandy Valley. I have had my Mavic for a year now and filmed around Redrock/Blue Diamond , seven magic mans. I travel in my job and take it on the road with me all the time.
That's cool, let me know if you have an Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc with some of your photos and videos. Good hearing from locals (and close by).

Reactions: pyromedic1976
Hey guys,
I just joined, I'm glad to see other Vegas pilots! Where else do you recommend flying? Found any cool spots?

Here are a couple of my videos but you can check out the rest on my YouTube, just search: SinCBMe

Just joined. Lots of restricted airspace out here. Nice video of Lake Las Vegas. It's given me an idea of a place to fly.

Hey there! Do you have any certain days you try to fly? I usually stick to the outskirts of town. There are some good spots all around.

Been doing most of my flying out at Apex and down by Jean lately

Hey Vegas locals, I noticed in a lot of the earlier threads that you were waiting to get your Mavics. Just curious if everyone got theirs and where you've been flying. I'm in Henderson and fly a lot out by Lake Las Vegas.

would you be willing to fly with a chilean on hollidays?

Im going to be flying with a friend of mine in the morning. Im going to be using my MP to film my friend trying to fly his MP, MP Platinum and MP2 Zoom all at once. Should be interesting. I think we will be at Craig Ranch Park.

Im going to be flying with a friend of mine in the morning. Im going to be using my MP to film my friend trying to fly his MP, MP Platinum and MP2 Zoom all at once. Should be interesting. I think we will be at Craig Ranch Park.
I'll be flying in the morning. When do you plan on going out?

I'm not sure. I told him I wanted to go early but my early and his early are on two different sides of the clock! LOL

Please give north Las Vegas tower a call, you are only a couple miles from the airport in that location also class B surface area is just a little to the east of Craig ranch.

Please give north Las Vegas tower a call, you are only a couple miles from the airport in that location also class B surface area is just a little to the east of Craig ranch.
10-4 on that

Hey all, I am new here, about to get a brand new Mavic 2 Pro, hopefully on Tuesday. I am an avid hiker and plan on flying where legal, especially in Red Rock. But I have alot to learn, first drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute