DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Last try to film most interesting rocks for me

To be honest, with the number of swifts/swallows/martins around there I think you should have called it a day earlier, I know they are superb fliers but a couple of flybys looked rather too close.
I also get the impression that this was more an attempt to fly an natural obstacle course than a look at scenic rocks.
Sorry.

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice rocks Alex! What is it with swallows near large rocks and drones? I was flying yesterday by some massive rocks near the top of the mountain and the swallows were relentless, so may I was worried they might knock me down. Some coming within inches of the little drone. I dont know if they are curious or trying to scare it off. But I have never heard of a swallow bringing down a drone, has anyone?

Reactions: alex_markov
To be honest, with the number of swifts/swallows/martins around there I think you should have called it a day earlier, I know they are superb fliers but a couple of flybys looked rather too close.
I also get the impression that this was more an attempt to fly an natural obstacle course than a look at scenic rocks.
Sorry.
You are right - I filmed those rocks many times before, now it was an attempt to go thru the ceiling of the cave but signal start dropping and I missed it ;)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras