DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest “best” firmware?

JJM

Reactions
Excuse me if it’s laid out somewhere else but I was curious as to which firmware is the “best” out there, currently. I haven’t updated in a loooooong time because I know some of them have bugs or more restrictions so any info would be appreciated!

The best for you would be the newest version that doesn't contain the restrictions you're trying to avoid.

it would not surprise me if DJI inline with the latest Geofencing and restrictions that are being implemented, will soon be making it a condition of having the latest firmware before the mav will let you fly .

it would not surprise me if DJI inline with the latest Geofencing and restrictions that are being implemented, will soon be making it a condition of having the latest firmware before the mav will let you fly .

Lol. It happened before dji forced to update.. I don’t remember what firmware but it did happen

Excuse me if it’s laid out somewhere else but I was curious as to which firmware is the “best” out there, currently. I haven’t updated in a loooooong time because I know some of them have bugs or more restrictions so any info would be appreciated!

the last one works no problems here using iPhone X and iPad mini 4

1.03.0700 is widely popular. There are ways to 'customize' firmware by removing modules, changing settings, etc. The MP1s built before Sept 2017 have an internal SD card so it's a little easier, otherwise you have to open up the AC and insert one. See HERE.

1.03.0700 is widely popular. There are ways to 'customize' firmware by removing modules, changing settings, etc. The MP1s built before Sept 2017 have an internal SD card so it's a little easier, otherwise you have to open up the AC and insert one. See HERE.

Ok. I believe that’s the one I’m currently on. Guess I’ll stay there for now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000