DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Version SC and DJI Go 4 - Map Update Problem Lower Left

ddodell

Reactions
With the latest firmware and DJI Go 4 installed on my SC ... when using with my Mavic 2 Pro ... the map in the lower left is very "jumpy" ... it used to smoothly follow the drone, but if I have the "lock" on to keep the drone location in the middle of the screen, it looks like it is updating every several seconds, versus a nice smooth flight path ... if I "unlock" it, it tracks the M2P smoothly, but of course it doesn't stay centered on the map.

Anyone else seeing this?

With the latest firmware and DJI Go 4 installed on my SC ... when using with my Mavic 2 Pro ... the map in the lower left is very "jumpy" ... it used to smoothly follow the drone, but if I have the "lock" on to keep the drone location in the middle of the screen, it looks like it is updating every several seconds, versus a nice smooth flight path ... if I "unlock" it, it tracks the M2P smoothly, but of course it doesn't stay centered on the map.

Anyone else seeing this?

If nobody chimes in I will give it a look tomorrow...can't promise as weather may not cooperate...but if I get a window I will take a hop and see what I get. ;) What is your free/available memory looking like?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998