DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Le Mont San Michele by Mavic and Osmo

I don't think there is anything in your footage to criticized. I'm not an expert but the way you sync the clips with the music is just brilliant. Love it! Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Derlisz
I don't think there is anything in your footage to criticized. I'm not an expert but the way you sync the clips with the music is just brilliant. Love it! Thank you for sharing!
I'm glad you've liked it. Thanks for a nice comment!

Another fantastic video! Congratulations!

Big thanks. It’s a lovely place. A bit of a shame about the no fly zone, but I get why they would want one. If I ever turn pro I will apply for permit and go there again. Have a nice weekend!

Really nice work! What did you use to edit and create the movie? Where did you find the music! Great job!

very good, All the time during watching was waiting for closer flight ;)
Very nice footage, excellent editing

very good, All the time during watching was waiting for closer flight ;)
Very nice footage, excellent editing
It would be great to be able to fly closer but leaving the legal aspect aside there are many videos that concentrate on orbiting the monument and show none of the setting that in my opinion is just as pretty. I’m glad you’ve liked it anyway Alex!

Amazing!! What is your Mavic ?
Thanks for your comment. I keep forgetting it's no l9nger just mavic as it has brothers (sisters) now. It's the original flavour of Mavic Pro that is no longer with me. I have a younger pro brother now but I still need to get accustomed to it.

Great piece of work, and I especially like the reduction to ink sketch at the end... :) Thanks for the tour!

Great piece of work, and I especially like the reduction to ink sketch at the end... :) Thanks for the tour!
Cheers fonzie. I’m glad you’ve liked that ending scene. Not everyone was a fan but I wanted to try something different.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka