DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leaflets for drone operators. US behind UK.

Shuttersky597

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Flying your drone either recreationally or Part 107 and approached by a Karen. Has anyone found a website like Geeksvana's with an entire inventory of free downloadable leaflets in the United States? I have not found any and I am asking Sean if he would be willing to help.
These even have QR codes with links to organizations so Karen's can scan. Also ones for the police. Great job Sean.
Here is the link. Geeksvana FREE downloads

Flying your drone either recreationally or Part 107 and approached by a Karen. Has anyone found a website like Geeksvana's with an entire inventory of free downloadable leaflets in the United States? I have not found any and I am asking Sean if he would be willing to help.
These even have QR codes with links to organizations so Karen's can scan. Also ones for the police. Great job Sean.
Here is the link. Geeksvana FREE downloads
I have been flying professionally since 2012 and never have had the need for flyers or leaflets. In all those years I have only been approached a couple of times and after explaining what I was doing (mostly commercial real estate) they went on their merry way. Download information from the FAA and keep it with you. After all, that information in leaflet form or put in a notebook from the downloaded file would be the same thing; Even better leaving a 3rd party out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vamocognito