DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fifth Eye Crew - A home for UK pilots

BrenC

Reactions
Hi Folks

I Just wanted to share a link to our new drone pilot agency, apologies we are UK based so it only really applies to pilots that operate within the UK and Europe. What started off as an idea that was essentially loaning friends camera drones and allowing them to fly under our CAA permissions, has evolved into a fully formed drone agency. We help and facilitate freelancers that work in the TV and Film industry to fly camera drones, taking the pain out the process.

I won't do the whole sales pitch because this probably isn't the place, just wanted to put it out there in the hope we could help anyone who ticks the boxes. We are essentially a private members club for pilots who don't have time to do the yearly admin that is required to get a UK Operational Authorisation and pay large frees for insurance. We also have a fleet of drones available to our members.

We are only a small company but our pilots have worked with every major broadcaster and streamer in the world. To give you an example of who are members are, we currently have a pilot up Everest with an Inspire 2 shooting a high profile doco and another shooting a new Marvel film, then on the flip side we have another member shooting a low budget music video. Our main goal is to make it easier for professional freelancers to shoot aerial cinematography.

Any questions give me a shout. Our website can be found here www.fiftheyecrew.co.uk

Thanks
Brendan

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan