DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learn to Win (June 11, 2019)

A lot of YouTubers are thinking its some sort of RoboMaster.

Guess we'll know tomorrow.

Google search for "RoboMaster" shows a number of news outlets that have pre-emptively written posts about Robomaster which have been pulled. Makes sense - "learn" to win.

A Spanish-language blog that didn't pull theirs say:
The robot is able to recognize and respond to sounds, identify objects and even communicate with other robots.
The RoboMaster S1 will be available starting this week at a price of $499.

Reactions: dawgpilot
DJI themselves have leaked a version of the trailer with subtitles, containing "RoboMaster S1" and "educational robot".

Reactions: dawgpilot
Seen a vid. Robot with legs and camera

well I for one have NO interest in a ground based RC what ever it is. If you want that you can mount a gopro on a 4x4 rc and have at it LOL

9gsBBxZ.jpg

Last edited:
Well this is certainly an interesting twist from DJI. The battery in product teaser did suggested that it is likely going to be a drone or robot. Although I am glad that is not something I am going to spend my money on.

Reactions: Smalls
It's official -- the DJI RoboMaster S1 was released late last night.

The RoboMaster S1 is a game-changing educational robot built to unlock the potential in every learner. Inspired by DJI's annual RoboMaster robotics competition, the S1 provides users with an in-depth understanding of science, math, physics, programming, and more through captivating gameplay modes and intelligent features.

See more details here or order yours here in the DJI Store.

From the dji website:

• To comply with local laws and regulations, the RoboMaster S1 will not be sold in Washington, D.C. or North Dakota.
?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61