Learn to Win (June 11, 2019)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com

Oh this could be anything.... Mike any guesses?

Maybe a racing drone?

Reactions: hactick
I just ordered a M2P. I'm gonna be upset if its a more compact, advanced drone.....

Could be the rumored Spark II.

Last edited:
What ever happened to that DJI release coming soon that showed the underwater girl? Is this the same thing? I swear I saw it here!

I'm thinking its a Spark II or Spark Pro Racer affair?
- Not sure what the circular element is, was wondering if they're going to sell the drone bundled with a new FPV headset model, but then I remembered they only updated their FPV fairly recently so I don't think they'd bring out yet another model so soon.

Doesn't look like a drone or a delta wing, also has too many wires outside so perhaps not a product for your typical consumer.

My bet is it's a car, because what else could have rotating components on the outside? Unless this truly is a DJI lawnmower. ?

FPV racing drone

I hope its not a racing drone. DJI as far as I know was never into racing and develop mostly for the photographer .

Reactions: Smalls
DJI is real big into the FPV racing circuit, but all I have seen is the HD cameras and HD video support to the racers so far.

Reactions: Smalls
Maybe it's an FPV SIMULATOR. Then, in time for Christmas, DJI will release the FPV drone.
Teach them first and have less warranty repair expense

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569