DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Manufacturer took my designs and is now selling them as their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, thanks for the reply's. I have contacted a lawyer and I cannot speak directly about it, but I would say that I do not have a dispute with Flytron at the moment. As far as patents go, after talking to a lawyer he said it's not really something that could be patented because it's rather simple, if it was ornamental I could get an artistic patent, but it's not and has nothing that makes it even close to that. I've successfully disputed them on Ebay and Etsy, but have received counter notices, which forces me to start legal action in order to uphold those orders. They have already listed them using their own pictures they took of the product I actually sent them(they aren't even printing their own and taking pictures of those, which makes me believe their product is inferior).

I'm gonna attach a picture of my favorite photo I've taken of my mini, probably looks familiar and it's the original from the first prototype mount I designed specifically because of how much bigger the light I was designing for was. P1160065.JPG

Reactions: Bob L and Mrveronn
Best of luck in your legal pursuit.
Having done similar it is generally a long and expensive process. Since detail of the other party can’t apparently be posted and nothing new is being posted I’m gonna close this thread. Please open a new thread after legal decision is rendered including appeals. Thanks.
207DE9DD-5941-4167-90E9-9F9B28241256.jpeg

Reactions: FLPilotshark
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member