DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED strobe lights

Trailer12

Reactions
I saw a feed about 3 weeks ago about Mavic Pro clip on strobe lights. Can you relay me that or which ones are best. Thanks

And if you don't want to buy mounts too, I recommend attaching the lights with 3M Dual Lock. It's stronger and more durable than normal Velcro.

Reactions: TedShred
Are the ARC 2 lights brighter than the Strobon lights?
As far as I know, Flytron and Firehouse both use the same Cree LEDs. I own both types of lights and the LEDs look identical to my eye.

The difference with the ARC light is that you're going to have 4 of those LED lights strobing at the same time. Four lights are definitely brighter than one light. Do you need four lights strobing at once and a light that's twice+ larger? That's for you to decide.

why don't you just print them in gray to match the drone in the first place?
I can also make them in this color gray (or black):

Mavic2-Filament-Colors.JPG

If you place an order with me and want gray instead, then just reply to the email receipt or email me separately and let me know.

Be carful of the strobs selling on eBay , come from China and they are not as bright !!

I saw a feed about 3 weeks ago about Mavic Pro clip on strobe lights. Can you relay me that or which ones are best. Thanks
I own a set of each: Strobon, ARC, and ARC2s. The ARC2 are definitely superior in all respects, but are a little larger that the Strobon. It was a no brained to decide which I preferred. Visibility translates into increased legal flight range and easier recovery if you have a crash as they will run for 2 - 4 hours.

I own a set of each: Strobon, ARC, and ARC2s. The ARC2 are definitely superior in all respects, but are a little larger that the Strobon. It was a no brained to decide which I preferred. Visibility translates into increased legal flight range and easier recovery if you have a crash as they will run for 2 - 4 hours.
Do mount on the front only, back, or both?

hey @msinger , do you have the ARC 2 lights? cant find them on your website.
cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB