DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED1 Flashing 12-17 Times

jayhrmgr

Reactions
I just purchased a DJI Mavic Pro and right out of the box when I try to charge the battery, LED1 (The 1st LED furthest away from the battery button) flashes every 6-7seconds for 12-17 times. I've tried charging for several hours and got nothing. Everything is fine, no temperature concerns, etc. I've scoured the internet for hours and posted on the DJI forums. NO ONE has a clue. Can anyone here help?

I have the same problem, bought an extra batt on Sunday, blinked 16 times and no charge. exchanged it and the next one does the same thing. Dont thing the charger is bad as the batt in the drone charges fine. what are the chances of two batts at best buy are nfg? lol apparently pretty good.

will they power the mavic as is? Maybe they need a firmware? Plug into DJI assist 2 and see what happens!

The problem was that the battery was defective. I had Best Buy test the batteries before I left. The problem is they keep batteries around and the cells die so you have to get batteries from them that have the most recent received date to their warehouse. They put a received date on merchandise they get into their warehouse so just have the representative grab the most recent and everything is fine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom