DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lenovo Tab E7 ?

Yes, picked one up in Curry's/PC World, just to use as a display. I actually took my controller to the shop with me and tried it for size - it fits well with the arms fully extended, albeit a bit of a squeeze. Price varies between £49.99 and £69.99 according to current promotions. The only things I have installed are DJIGo4 and Litchi, no other apps, and the tablet isn't used for anything else. So far it seems to work well, with no screen lag, though I'd qualify that by saying due to the weather here I haven't had the Mavic out much. The screen is much easier to read than a phone but I'm not sure how easy it is to see in bright sunlight, if necessary I'll get a screen guard. It's worth a look if you want to spend £50 or so on a dedicated screen.

Yes, picked one up in Curry's/PC World, just to use as a display. I actually took my controller to the shop with me and tried it for size - it fits well with the arms fully extended, albeit a bit of a squeeze. Price varies between £49.99 and £69.99 according to current promotions. The only things I have installed are DJIGo4 and Litchi, no other apps, and the tablet isn't used for anything else. So far it seems to work well, with no screen lag, though I'd qualify that by saying due to the weather here I haven't had the Mavic out much. The screen is much easier to read than a phone but I'm not sure how easy it is to see in bright sunlight, if necessary I'll get a screen guard. It's worth a look if you want to spend £50 or so on a dedicated screen.

That’s probably my plan, thought the price wasn't bad for a dedicated screen, didnt think it would fit in the controller so that's a plus.

That’s probably my plan, thought the price wasn't bad for a dedicated screen, didnt think it would fit in the controller so that's a plus.
The tablet's actually very thin (I've had thicker phones) and it fits in the controller arms nicely. Take your controller in to PC World and have a go to see if it suits you. There is a bit of a gap between the tablet and the bottom of the controller which you don't get with a phone but I still prefer the bigger screen. I connect it to the controller using the bottom USB. Photos below:20190426_213954.jpg20190426_213846.jpg

Reactions: THE CYBORG
So I bought one, looks pretty good and when I put a 32 gig SD card in it an option to use it as internal memory together wit a warning it will be dedicated to the tablet.

All I want now is for the rain to stop, the wind to stop & the sun to come out then I can test it out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998