DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lens Filters For The Mavic Pro

majaribio

Reactions
Guys, I'm looking to get some filters for the Mavic Pro primarily to protect the current lens but also to enhance the output.

Most reviews I'm reading are several weeks old and was wondered with more and more after market companies producing accessories, which filters should I go for (UK based)?

Thanks,

You can find a list of commonly used Mavic filters here.

See my recent post on this topic. (The day before your post).
It rambles a bit because I didn't know if the original poster was UK or US based, so I covered both options.
In the UK I don't think you have much choice, because I haven't found PolarPro items in stock

In Google, use the search term 'Taco filters UK Mavic' to get several UK sources on the first page.
Change the search term to 'Polar Pro filters UK Mavic' and the results look promising, with 'Hobbymounts' swamping the returns, but when I follow any link I keep seeing 'Out of Stock' or 'Pre-Order'.

I will repeat my caution, make absolutely certain you buy examples specified for the Mavic; the TACO have a bevelled edge to allow the lens to clear the gimbal, and Polar Pro had to revise their design to cater for this requirement, but I don't know what the visual clue is to show you are being sold the revised model.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: majaribio
I just received my Taco filters (Amazon) and so far, no issues with the gimbal on start up. They go on very securely as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hobbymounts had the PolarPro filters in stock earlier this week. I know because I ordered off Polar in the US, then got a stock notification from Hobbymounts which was cheaper so order from them and cancelled the Polar order. Polar then shipped anyway so I had to cancel Hobbymounts :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew