DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Les Forêts d'Ardenne (Belgium)

ikkel

Reactions
The Ardennes forest is the name given in Antiquity to a vast primary forest massif straddling France, Belgium and extending to Luxembourg and Germany (the Eifel).
2/3 of the area of this area is forrested and in the open areas you will find idyllic villages, beautiful rock formations, much needed agriculture and livestock.
There are a lot of remnants of the past here.
Live goes slowly and people are happy in this wonderful place.

Camera : Dji Mini 2, Dji Osmo Pocket
Edit : Shotcut.org

Enjoy

wonderful, amazing and outstanding Ikkel, both the landscape, the villages and the flying ?? I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing this beautiful video!
cheers Paul

Reactions: ikkel
wonderful, amazing and outstanding Ikkel, both the landscape, the villages and the flying ?? I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing this beautiful video!
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul for the nice reply

I liked it a LOT!! Very scenic coupled with your music choice really made this a good one!!

The Ardennes forest is the name given in Antiquity to a vast primary forest massif straddling France, Belgium and extending to Luxembourg and Germany (the Eifel).
2/3 of the area of this area is forrested and in the open areas you will find idyllic villages, beautiful rock formations, much needed agriculture and livestock.

Enjoy

By including a description of the video, it makes it more interesting. Well done!

Thanks for sharing!

Enjoy

I enjoyed this immensely. You captured all of the required elements....smooth flying, beautiful scenery, clips not too long or too short (just right), music track maybe a bit over-dramatic or epic, nice editing, and mix of scenes.

Dale
Miami

I enjoyed this immensely. You captured all of the required elements....smooth flying, beautiful scenery, clips not too long or too short (just right), music track maybe a bit over-dramatic or epic, nice editing, and mix of scenes.

Dale
Miami
Thank you for the nice feedback

Simply beautiful flying, scenery, music, and last but not least ..subject Bravo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1