DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Les rives de la Meuse - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
"The banks of the Meuse River between Charleville-Mézières and Bogny-sur-Meuse in France are a picturesque and enchanting region where the river meanders through lush green landscapes and wooded hills.
Along the winding waterway, you'll find idyllic views of rippling water, meadows, and quaint villages clinging to the shores.
The Meuse weaves through deep valleys, creating a harmonious interplay of water and natural beauty.
Charleville-Mézières is a charming French town nestled along the banks of the Meuse River.
Known for its architectural elegance, it boasts picturesque squares, historic buildings, and tree-lined streets.
The town is renowned for its connection to the poet Arthur Rimbaud, adding a cultural and literary allure. With its vibrant markets and welcoming ambiance, Charleville-Mézières offers a delightful blend of history and contemporary life.
Enjoy the viewpoint of "The Four Sons of Aymon" Their story is a medieval French epic tale.
It narrates the adventurous journey of the four brothers, Aymon, Renaud, Guichard, and Allard, as they navigate through chivalrous quests, battles, and magical encounters.
The story is filled with themes of loyalty, honor, and supernatural elements, like their magical horse Bayard.

Everything is shot with the Dji Mini 3 Pro and Dji Osmo Pocket

Nice

Reactions: ikkel
That pullback close to the statue was a great shot, I would've liked for it to be just a tad longer. Otherwise, well done!

• Love
Beautifully done. The music dovetailed well with the video, the composition and flying was well done, and the scenery is beautiful.

• Love
That pullback close to the statue was a great shot, I would've liked for it to be just a tad longer. Otherwise, well done!
Thank You for the reply. Normally I would have used a longer one. I tought I had made a longer one but once back home I saw I didn't. I think it's the age. :eek::p😅

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Impressive Patrick.

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian