DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let’s see your hyperlapse videos! please share your settings if possible. Let’s learn from each other!

Nice one Steve! Is there a way to mark the end point of the Hyperlapse using DJIGO4's Hyperlapse mode and then land, swap batteries and then start the next Hyperlapse from the end point of the previous Hyperlapse?

This would allow extended Hyperlapses and there may be a small glitch between the ending of one Hyperlapse and the beginning of the next , but if the footage is incredible I think people might be apt to overlook it a bit.

Reactions: JDawg
Nice one Steve! Is there a way to mark the end point of the Hyperlapse using DJIGO4's Hyperlapse mode and then land, swap batteries and then start the next Hyperlapse from the end point of the previous Hyperlapse?

This would allow extended Hyperlapses and there may be a small glitch between the ending of one Hyperlapse and the beginning of the next , but if the footage is incredible I think people might be apt to overlook it a bit.

Thanks! That is a great question. I understand that the latest iteration of firmware has waypoint saving capabilities but I haven’t updated yet to try it. Hopefully someone else can chime in...

Hate to even put this up after seeing those but am. We have no big city lights here just water and tree's and mud. Course the water-way and all that comes with that .These are the ones I started trying to learn to do these, most are in free but a few in semi circles and just Auto at 2 sec and varied the lengths.
I found you can do a long one and just change directions real fast and hold it steady in cruise and when ever you stop it it will make it as long as ya have enough shots anyway . Ran em through iMovie .
We have a storm front of cold coming in now and gonna go try and do 3 batteries of the clouds using
differant directions .If nothing else will get to get away from this place for awhile :oops:

Is there anyway to clear up the 1st 12 seconds of videos I watch? Does everyone have this problem? In J.Coffields 20 second hyperlapse only about 8 seconds is in 1080 or 4k.
If this is a known problem maybe I should start a thread instead of hijacking.

I switched the Settings Gear in Youtube to display 1080 p as it was the highest encoded version of the Hyperlapse Video that J.Coffield posted. It played in 1080 p the entire length after doing so.

Hate to even put this up after seeing those but am. We have no big city lights here just water and tree's and mud. Course the water-way and all that comes with that .These are the ones I started trying to learn to do these, most are in free but a few in semi circles and just Auto at 2 sec and varied the lengths.
I found you can do a long one and just change directions real fast and hold it steady in cruise and when ever you stop it it will make it as long as ya have enough shots anyway . Ran em through iMovie .
We have a storm front of cold coming in now and gonna go try and do 3 batteries of the clouds using
differant directions .If nothing else will get to get away from this place for awhile :oops:

are you kidding? these hyperlapses are awesome! Keep em coming please! I did notice several exposure changes in the middle of your sunsets. I used to get that all the time as well. I found that by having the photos saved to raw, somehow it stopped doing that. Even on the hyperlapses straight out of the drone. The in camera JPEG processing I think is the culprit. But somehow it stop doing that when I saved to raw.

Reactions: Ex Coelis

No offence to the cityscapes, but I'll take water & wilderness. These are great!

Reactions: dirkclod
We had a storm moving in yesterday and saw these clouds so went to waterway and found out something new .In the clip where you see the barge I was doing a circle hyper and had made that box set to what I thought was the end of the lock but was a barge .Circle was reverse clockwise or whatever it's called but followed the barge. Wild looking :oops:
Clouds moved on by and was calling for a light dusting of snow last nite but nope just rain.Again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman