DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let the unboxing begin !!!!

These strike my nerve just like all those "fail" videos of idiots who pass large caliber guns into untrained hands and film them. It is just irresponsible. Regardless of what this person's past has been, it was still irresponsible. Just because you are offended, does not make either you or him correct.

Slicing anything in the direction of any person is irresponsible. It comes down to practice safety, especially when it is under your own control. I am not apologizing for advocating safety when it comes to kids and knives.

Reactions: dam
His lack of situational awareness while opening the box taking the blade of the knife towards his kid was driving me nuts. Doesn't matter if it was a plastic knife or a surgical scalpel, kids are unpredictable.

Looks like an "innocent" breadknife [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Here is another one :)

This Zach guy is a role model for an impatient person.. buying from different vendors to get it quick and cancelling the other orders.. Im sure this kind of behavior adds to the delays.. Anyways ... its a Karma and that too he got it with the old gen camera.. sheesh.... but I guess if he makes a living off of reviewing products his impatience is understood then !

since watching these people unboxing they all try to shake it out...i just watch in amazement because that's the only thing they could come up with lol...i mean really if i had gotten mine soon enough i was going to do an unboxing tutorial...it was unbelievable how stupid some of these ppl seemed...they can't even get the drone out of the box and they're about to be flying that 100 dollar drone...lol good luck

This Zach guy is a role model for an impatient person.. buying from different vendors to get it quick and cancelling the other orders.. Im sure this kind of behavior adds to the delays.. Anyways ... its a Karma and that too he got it with the old gen camera.. sheesh.... but I guess if he makes a living off of reviewing products his impatience is understood then !

i have to say honestly that i'm really not impressed with the karma at all...it will appeal to certain people but the mavic pro over the karma is a no brainer in my opinion...remember that's my opinion...the mavic impressed me highly...because it packed so many phantom 4 qualities into such a little package that basically fits in one hand and that karma does not just fit into one hand...as dumb as this sounds i also like my drones to look good lol...and the karmas build is like a ford focus and the mavic is a lamborghini...also i think the price on the karma was kind of ridiculous...once they saw the mavic and they already had their price set and the mavic price wasn't far from it and far more superior i guarantee go pro had to change their underwear

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madkiwi