DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

I have not had any problems with my Mavic or the P4.

I'm over 70 flights and only a few tiny issues that were corrected with calibration and ND filters. The Mavic is absolutely incredible.

Haven't had any issues with my Mavic! What a joy to fly knowing the amount of technology at my fingertips!!! Love it!!

79 flights , 0 issues with bird or app and keep all up to date.
iOS mini 2.
Learning settings only problem I've had.

I have 3 batteries. Each one has been flown down to about 20% and recharged 5 times, so 15 flights lasting about 20 minutes each.
No Mavic related issues
Thumbswayup

Ive had no issues. But then again i havent upgraded the drone firmware. No signal loss... No GPS signal issues.... No Gimbal issues. Its an amazing craft.

Well. I must admit to having a bad start, with 2 RMA's to the Netherlands for various camera related issues. Glad I kept the faith though, as I've finally ended up with a belter. [emoji3]

Mavic has been amazing, my first drone, so no experience, 56 flights, 34000m and no issues. So easy to fly and the pics/footage is very clear

No trouble at all except for a clipped prop after a minor crash because of a bird attacking the drone. 32 km so far and no trouble!

Had mine for over two month. Updated FW, no IMU or compass calibration. No problems at all. Only 24 flights. I'm using the Apple i Pad mini 4 and DJI GO 4 with no crashes or interruptions in video or RC to Mavic connection.

i always have "inconsistent firmware found" message, so i have slide to refresh something. but in the AIR i have no problem. she's just flying perfect.

There is a much easier way to do this:

There are 13,900 members of this MavicPilots forum. You could probably safely assume 90% of them own a Mavic. There are probably also several hundred or thousand people who own a mavic who are NOT on this forum.

It would be much easier to count the number of people who HAVE had problems with their Mavic. If you remove the HUMAN ERROR aspect from the equation (which is probably the problem about 90% of the time) you would find a surprisingly LOW number of "faulty" mavics out there. I'll bet less than 3% of the total number of mavics purchased actually have a manufacturer defect: just an estimate based upon these numbers. Like in airplanes: the cause of crashes is rooted in human error 97% of the time, according to the FAA, especially because of all the redundant systems they have in commercial/passenger airplanes.

I have 50+ hours of flight time with the mavic and it has always performed perfectly and predictably.

It's March: PRAY for LOW WINDS! PRAY for LOW WINDS EVERYDAY!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki