DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets see how many pre orders have been cancelled. Go!

Reactions
Lets do a little experiment. I want everyone that has received a Mavic and cancelled their other pre orders to post here and tell how many. I just cancelled 2. I want to see how many Mavic's just freed up.

I to canceled my Mavic order. With people having problems and DJI not being transparent. I am going to but in a tiny ding in their pockets. If we all start to cancel orders maybe they will take us more seriously.​

Reactions: Orionthehunter
Cancelled FlyLess at GameStop.. Apple FlyLess arrives Thur/Fri unless I get NewEgg FlyMore configrmation before that...

Reactions: Orionthehunter
I cancelled a fly more from DJI on Monday

Picking up Apple order today. Cancelling Amazon, B&H, NewEgg orders later today or tomorrow. Might let my DJI FlyMore package sit a bit longer before I cancel.

just cancelled from apple. ordered septemeber 28th and heard nothing since. Then after hearing that you can walk into red neck apple store in the middle of some town were no one can even read to pick one up in person rather than fulfil "pre" orders from months ago.. enough was enough.

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
Cancelled my amazon order and put one in with new egg on 11/18 just got delivered yesterday morning.

just cancelled from apple. ordered septemeber 28th and heard nothing since. Then after hearing that you can walk into red neck apple store in the middle of some town were no one can even read to pick one up in person rather than fulfil "pre" orders from months ago.. enough was enough.

What golden-gilded town do you hail from?

Amazon cancelled my order

Apple quoting April/completely unavailable

What a silly state of affairs this has become

I like Dji and their products but this must have backfired big time for them yes they destroyed the karma launch but now it looks like a greed motivation by them imo

I expected them to not have enough mavics because they clearly brought the mavic launch forward months not weeks

But this is silly some folks may be waiting best part of 4-5 months when they supposedly getting them next year in April

That's if they even appear mavic V2 or even V3 will be announced lol

I have an 11/23 order from Amazon. Hedged it today with one from Apple. One will be cancelled.

Cancelled the fly more bundle after waiting 7 weeks. I'll wait for the Mavic 2 next summer

Canned my preorder because I got one off the shelf at LHS almost 2 weeks ago. Store I had preordered through still hasn't got any in at all

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78