DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LG 4 phone DJI 4 app crashes upon start up.

tonic316

Reactions
So I got a mavic pro and when I hook it up to the controller and start the app, the app immediately crashes. I am using an LG 4 on the latest OS. Any ideas?

So I got a mavic pro and when I hook it up to the controller and start the app, the app immediately crashes. I am using an LG 4 on the latest OS. Any ideas?
Thanks for posting this for me. Hopefully someone will be able to answer my problem.

did you try uninstalling GO then using a file manager to delete all the DJI directories, rebooting, then reinstalling?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Okay I uninstalled everything dealing with DJI on the cell phone and also all files. Reloaded the DJI 4 still getting "Unfortunately UI has stopped" I even put a USB chord in the centers spot nothing working there.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MavicPilots mobile app

Thanks for posting this for me. Hopefully someone will be able to answer my problem.
I had the same problem with iPhone 6, I found when I switch the wifi off on iPhone the app works fine most of the the time!!

You should have data on to help with the location, I only had wifi off and although it's much better but the fault (disconnect & reconnect) is sometimes there.

Well I never could get the LG for cell phone to work. But what I did get to work is my LG 8 tablet. What I need to know now is do you have to use the DJI 4 app specifically for the Mavic Pro to fly properly. I have a P3P which uses the DJI go and on that app it has the Mavic Pro to use and I was able to bring it up on the LG 8 tablet. If I have to use the DJI 4 app can you have 2 apps on the same device because I need the DJI app for my P3P to fly.

Sent from my LG-H810 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga