DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lg G6 connection trouble

I've been using DJI GO 4 app successfully on my Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus cellphone, running Oreo (Android 8.0). But I've also got a spare S7 Edge phone that I might dedicate for this purpose. The S9 has a bigger and brighter screen than the S7 does.

With last update version 4.2.24 , Finally the no connection trouble seems to be solved!!
Best regards!

So this is primarily an LG issue. I'm just tracking these things for people in our drone club here

Same problem here since July. I've had my Mavic bacially since launch and I can say that when it comes to Android, DJI sucks! The app has always had issues. They go away for a bit, and then some new version of DJI Go comes out and some new issues come up, they fix those and then new issues, etc. It's a viscous cycle, but I've never seen the severity of an issue like this go on for so long with no effort by DJI to fix it. They tell you to basically buy a new phone. That's unacceptable. I was ready to buy a Mavic 2, but definitely not buying anything from this company until they fire all of their Android development people and hire new people. I'm sooooooo sick of these issues.

Same problem here since July. I've had my Mavic bacially since launch and I can say that when it comes to Android, DJI sucks! The app has always had issues. They go away for a bit, and then some new version of DJI Go comes out and some new issues come up, they fix those and then new issues, etc. It's a viscous cycle, but I've never seen the severity of an issue like this go on for so long with no effort by DJI to fix it. They tell you to basically buy a new phone. That's unacceptable. I was ready to buy a Mavic 2, but definitely not buying anything from this company until they fire all of their Android development people and hire new people. I'm sooooooo sick of these issues.

You are absolutely right!

I'm using LG v30 on my mavic 2 zoom. All firmware updates on. No problems so far

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123