- Jan 11, 2018
Hi all ! Has anyone had problems after updating at Oreo ? android 8.0, DJIGO no longer connects to the drone !
It isn’t only pixel missing trouble! It doesn’t connect to the aircraft at All! Did you solve this issue with previous version you talked about?
OK guys. I've finally found a way to make it work. It's not a solution, but method. It works for me, so please check does it work in your case too.
1. Upgrade RC & aircraft with DJI assistant (PC or MAC) to the newest firmware. I have the 01.04.0500
2. DJI GO clean install OR clear defaults (Settings -> Apps -> Dji go 4 -> Open by default -> click on button "Clear defaults")
II The method
1. Start the RC
2. Turn on the mavic (DO NOT CONNECT the LG G6)
3. Go to Settings -> System -> Developer options
Scroll down the list until the "USB debugging" is on the top of the list - IMPORTANT - do NOT click anything - u CAN click "revoke USB ..." and approve
4. Connect the USB cable (while still in settings). If everything is correct a bar / pop-up (with a DJI go app) will appear and disappear and so on.
5. While these messages will appear try turning off and on "USB DEBUGGING". If u scrolled the list properly, this task will be easy enough. Keep in mind that the pop-ups are going to slowing u down. In my case flipping it four times is enough. And then u have a steady connection.
6. Now open DJI GO app manually. Do not set any app as DEFAULT (from pop-up) and when DJI GO app has started. (Only give permission to access the device).
If in your case things look differently try doing a clean install of DJI GO app or read again my post carefully.
Hope it works for u too,