DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Licthi problem

wombat

Reactions
I have been told I can long touch the Licthi Screen and it will focus at infinity, I have tried the and all I get is text at the bottom of the screen saying Infinity not available, what settings do I need to be in to be able to do this ?

using apple IOS iPad mini 4

I believe your finger needs to be pressed on the area of the screen where the horizon is,.. this might be (trying to recall) when the blue circle appears around your finger tip while it is still touching the screen and focus is made at that point.

I'm on Android so YMMV,..

I have an iOS tablet and I do one quick touch followed by one press touch on the part of the screen I want focused.

Thanks guys for your feedback I will try these suggestions when I get my Mavic back, it is on holidays at the moment

Update on this guys, a mate of mine said that he used to do the long press within Litchi and it would focus to infinity , now after we both upgraded to the newest DJI FW he can no longer do the long touch, and I have never been able to do it, maybe we will have to wait for Litchi to do a update.

Reactions: marklyn
Update on this guys, a mate of mine said that he used to do the long press within Litchi and it would focus to infinity , now after we both upgraded to the newest DJI FW he can no longer do the long touch, and I have never been able to do it, maybe we will have to wait for Litchi to do a update.
Funny you say that. I think I just noticed that yesterday on my first flight after the upgrade. I was going to look it up since the message said something to the effect that it couldn't do a focus or something that effect. I was wondering if it was the DJI update or a Litchi update.

I simply bound the "C2 key long press" = Focus to Infinity under the settings in Litchi... I'm also not on the latest firmware version. Hope this helps..

Funny you say that. I think I just noticed that yesterday on my first flight after the upgrade. I was going to look it up since the message said something to the effect that it couldn't do a focus or something that effect. I was wondering if it was the DJI update or a Litchi update.
I have not done a Litchi update yet, will have to check to see if I am on the latest ver of Litchi.

I simply bound the "C2 key long press" = Focus to Infinity under the settings in Litchi... I'm also not on the latest firmware version. Hope this helps..
Thanks for that info I will also have a look at that.

you also may want to update Litchi :)
View attachment 29183

Thanks HVYMTL, checked my Litchi app and it does not show a update , but it was updated 3 days ago so maybe I already have the update, going to fly on Thursday morning if this weather holds out, so will check it out then.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure