DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Life of a Drone pilot

so true well most of it

Reactions: Former Member
Indeed very funny. Fortunately never have issues like in the video portraits. Everywhere where I went. I did my research first and checked the weather making sure it's not going to rain or the weather too cold. I registered my drone and was a quick 5 minutes. At least my experience so far with drones has been positive.

Indeed very funny. Fortunately never have issues like in the video portraits. Everywhere where I went. I did my research first and checked the weather making sure it's not going to rain or the weather too cold. I registered my drone and was a quick 5 minutes. At least my experience so far with drones has been positive.
your right.but an attempt at some humour we need some at the moment with all the rumoured new rules in the pipeline

You right about that... Things may change negativily for hobbyist drone pilots this year.
lets all hope that we can carry on flying for fun and the rules are not to draconian i myself like you have not so far had any negative responses to my flying sessions i hope common sense will prevail and the costs will not be to prohibitive.

lets all hope that we can carry on flying for fun and the rules are not to draconian i myself like you have not so far had any negative responses to my flying sessions i hope common sense will prevail and the costs will not be to prohibitive.
I just wish that the AMA (academy of model aeronautics) was as powerful as the NRA. The AMA is a joke in DC. They don't have the same influence to control these politicians.

I just wish that the AMA (academy of model aeronautics) was as powerful as the NRA. The AMA is a joke in DC. They don't have the same influence to control these politicians.
in the UK we have the BMFA (British model flying association ) and they are actively taking part in all the consultation processes going on at the moment i am a member

Reactions: Former Member
Oh ok, the AMA is an American organization.
i was aware of that thanks just trying to give you some insight in to what is happening here i knew about the re authorisation bill that was passed in the US and the impact it is having on model flying there

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne