DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Life on a Tropical Island. Sailing Indonesia

Vernon

Reactions

I fell in love with Meti Island and its people during my visit, so much so that I extended my stay by a week. Such an innocent way of life there, smiling kids, laughing adults. Working hard each day but always together. This is the reason I brought my boat and started on this adventure, to see that there are still communities out there like this. Each day I spent walking around the island I was more accepted. The fact that I was taking pictures and then bringing back prints the next day showed them that I happy to give something back and the opened up a lot, to the point where a very old man stepped out into my path and asked me to take his and his wife picture. They had such big smiles and it just made my day. It was a very sad day when I had to leave and I will go back sometime.

This is a very special video. It was a most enjoyable, fifteen minutes of my time, but for those islanders, especially the children, they will never forget your visit as long as they live. Respect!

This is a very special video. It was a most enjoyable, fifteen minutes of my time, but for those islanders, especially the children, they will never forget your visit as long as they live. Respect!
Wow, thanks so much, thats a great comment. I'm happy your feel you spent your 15min wisely.

Reactions: Brockrock
Very enjoyable Vernon. Memories of the 7 years my family and I spent in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea back in the 1970s. Many Thanks, Please keep sending the videos of your adventures.

Reactions: Vernon
Very enjoyable Vernon. Memories of the 7 years my family and I spent in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea back in the 1970s. Many Thanks, Please keep sending the videos of your adventures.
Thanks for watching! Must have been a real adventure living in PNG in the 70's.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser