DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

List of "challenges" or "achievements" to learn functions

kangarootbot

Reactions
Hi, new member here. Just got my Mavic Air 2 a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed shooting footage around the neighborhood and some nearby parks.

So far I have done the folliowing:
  1. Practice various take off & landing techniques
  2. Practice flying in big open areas, and some tighter areas
  3. Basic photos (adjusting ISO and Shutter Speed)
  4. Basic videos (adjusting FPS)
  5. Record each of the Quickshots
Are there any good resources that walks through the next tier of things to learn? Like set up some challenges or milestones that I can use to guide me through the learning process.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. For a lot of us it has been trial and error developing our skills in the different skills using the drones. There are a number of guys on the forum who run you tube information videos about learning different aspects of drone operations. I’m sure they will they will help. The biggy for me has been YouTube, not sure of something, check it out on there.
Regards

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hi, new member here. Just got my Mavic Air 2 a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed shooting footage around the neighborhood and some nearby parks.

So far I have done the folliowing:
  1. Practice various take off & landing techniques
  2. Practice flying in big open areas, and some tighter areas
  3. Basic photos (adjusting ISO and Shutter Speed)
  4. Basic videos (adjusting FPS)
  5. Record each of the Quickshots
Are there any good resources that walks through the next tier of things to learn? Like set up some challenges or milestones that I can use to guide me through the learning process.

Thanks in advance.
I just ran across this on Youtube. It might be something you'd be interested in. It's not specific to DJI products, but it definitely relevant to an Air 2 and others.

Update: The owner of the video doesn't allow it to be posted on a site other than Youtube and I can't figure out how to add the URL without this forum software changing the URL into an embedded view. So, you'll need to search for that title on Youtube. Or, you can copy this into your browser address bar and remove the two spaces, after // and www.
https:// www .youtube.com/watch?v=Ci3QIhqsUjA

How to fly your drone - Basic Flight Training Instruction​

Last edited:
I quite like these 15 drone flying exercises. I’d recommend a more open area for practice!

Yeah YouTube has a lot of information. One thing to try is orbit yourself. Good practice to learn how to do that over the quickshot. Have fun with your MA2!!! I have that myself and it’s an amazing drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly