DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

List of currently available accessories

That's one heck of a list, I honestly did not expect that someone had aggregated such a thing.

What a long and great list. But by the time you try to buy it all, one would have spent enough money to buy the DJI Inspire 2. This thing adds up pretty fast for sure.

@msinger is a nickname you can pay attention to. Should you need repair services, he will sell parts or repair at a good price.
I don't repair drones, but I can point you to great accessories, help you learn how your DJI drones work, help troubleshoot problems, and/or give advice on places to get your drone repaired (if needed).

No worries. Thank you for the recommendation. I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Wildenio
Own any that you could recommend?

I purchased their leg extensions that come with "floats" and I'm not thrilled by them...a bit fiddly to get on/off and then when they are on the fit is loose enough that I didn't feel a lot of confidence when hand catching...actually tossed the bird back in the air the 1st time as it felt like the leg was going to come off in my hand and leave me with an out of control set of spinning props...I've hand caught my P4P dozens of times without problems...The "floats" are nothing but hacked off pool noodles that aren't even balanced correctly...during my bathtub test the bird was nowhere near straight and level...will not even attempt a water landing with them...

Needless to say they're going back...

BTW: If someone finds a "Katana" type cinema tray for the M2P please let me know...I would like to see if I can replace my car/boat rig with something more compact and less complicated...thanks

Own any that you could recommend?
Absolutely! He makes the most amazing landing skids on the market, in my opinion.

Mine are rock solid and can be used to hand catch the M2s like the Phantom.

Unless I'm going to be packing up to travel, I love leaving the skids on with it sitting around my office because I think it looks so good with them on.

They come with or without the floatation pontoons.

The designer says he's had the pontoons lengthened since my early production set came out.

They come with a lifetime warranty and I've also found his customer service to be outstanding.

http://www.irepairmd.com/product-page/arris-raptor2-skid-for-the-dji-mavic-2

3fac01_2542a1be85a745a1bcd96a5d7e4dcb4d_mv2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
God, your M2pro looks really good, loaded and may be "heavy". Makes me want to ask; How many miles do you get to the gallon with that thing?
It's not heavy at all and the only time the aircraft is only slightly effected is when I have the floatation pontoons mounted, but it's not dramatic.

It remains stable and has no drift in high winds. Beyond that, the unpowered Raptor XR antenna has completed eliminated the weak and lost signal warnings, as well as the delayed and broken video feed.

I cannot believe how much safer this drone is to fly now compared to when it was new and out of the box.

I'm just waiting for someone more experienced than myself to find the magic sweet spot between weight and mAh for additional battery packs.

It would be AMAZING for someone could find a way to hook up 2 more OEM batteries on the sides...

Reactions: Mystiko
I cannot believe how much safer this drone is to fly now compared to when it was new and out of the box.

I'm just waiting for someone more experienced than myself to find the magic sweet spot between weight and mAh for additional battery packs.

It would be AMAZING for someone could find a way to hook up 2 more OEM batteries on the sides...

Very interesting to hear you say the drone is safer now to fly than out of box. What mods did you do to make it safer?

And yes, I am very surprised someone has not come up with some marketable product where one can attach like 2 batteries to this drone or some other drones to achieve a flight time of around an hour. I am sure many people have come up with all kinds of crazy designs for that. We just have to wait to see who will someday come up with such great inventions. humans are amazing. they never stop coming up with new wonders in the world. Or maybe someone will just come out with a battery that actually lasts about an hour.

Here's a video from their company...
I cant see what the purpose of the pontoons would be; What reason would you have to want to land on water? You are going to be spraying water on the camera and AC and if it is saltwater even worse.
The skids also dont see to be that useful to me as i can easily catch it without the skids and have been doing so for literally years with both M1 and M2

I have to agree... the $50 dollar skids were a waste of money. I bought them... tried them... don’t like them. My fear was ground clearance... I got a $20 landing pad and I am very happy with that. Not to mention... I would never purposely land any drone over water... not a good idea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIFly