DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

List of what lights mean

bukzin

Reactions
More newbie questions... I just got the Mini 2 with its standard controller.

Looked around and so far have not found a discription of the various
light patterns. At times Ive seen red, green, blue, white, etc on both the
controller and the Mini 2.

Is there a complete chart somewhere which explains what the displays all mean?

THX

Reactions: Droniac
1636463247492.png

1636463252161.png

What are you seeing on the controller that you do not understand, as far as I am aware they indicate three things
1) whether or not the controller is being charged ( cycling through 0 to all 4 LEDs illuminated, with the max in each cycle being the level of charge)
2) the level of charge (the number of LEDs illuminated)
3) whether or not the controller is connected to the drone ( solidly lit if connected, flashing if not connected).

That's all I have seen so far.

I did not see any of that info in the owners manual from DJI. Thanks for it. Is there a link to that info in the manual?

My controller is flashing all 4 green lights in unison. Its unclear what that signifies.

Reactions: Droniac
Is there a link to that info in the manual?
not that I am aware of but google the likes of "Mavic Mini manual" etc. etc. and browse that/those. That aspect of their behaviour is pretty generic
I did not see any of that info in the owners manual from DJI. Thanks for it. Is there a link to that info in the manual?

My controller is flashing all 4 green lights in unison. Its unclear what that signifies.
fully charged as per 2) above and as per 3) "flashing if not connected)."

Have a look at

THOUGH at the start of the linking process, 0:13, in that video, all 4 LEDs on the controller appear to be NOT flashing which would indicate that the drone and controller were already linked.
If I am correct that that is perhaps not the best start to a demonstration of the linking process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bukzin and Droniac
not that I am aware of but google the likes of "Mavic Mini manual" etc. etc. and browse that/those. That aspect of their behaviour is pretty generic

fully charged as per 2) above and as per 3) "flashing if not connected)."

Have a look at

THOUGH at the start of the linking process, 0:13, in that video, all 4 LEDs on the controller appear to be NOT flashing which would indicate that the drone and controller were already linked.
If I am correct that that is perhaps not the best start to a demonstration of the linking process.
I'm sure this is basic for experienced flyers but for us dummies it seems a bit more confusing than need be.

Thx for the help.

• Sad
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31