Litchi 4.24.0 released

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
A new version of Litchi is available. Release 4.24.0 includes the following changes:
  • Added new Litchi Vue feature -- allowing the drone's video feed to be streamed to a nearby device
  • Changed maximum number of waypoints from 99 to 10,000
  • Added new "Sync Local Missions" setting to enable/disable cloud sync for missions created on the device
  • Added new "RTMP Live Streaming Bitrate" setting
  • Fixed RTMP live streaming issues
  • Fixed video feed bug with Samsung Galaxy S22 & A53
See the release notes on the What's New page for a complete list of changes.

Reactions: BrianVivian
Will the A2S follow waypoints with this app? I scanned the site lightly and did not see anything jump out at me about the Air 2S.
Thank You!

Will the A2S follow waypoints with this app?...
From Litchis web site ...

(Click to make it larger)
1653476789145.png

Also note that pretty much all drone models operated with the DJI Fly app will not be able to continue a mission if the RC connection is lost ... this as the mission is constantly streamed to the drone from the RC. The way to execute WP missions for these drone models are also done with the "Virtual stick" method ... & due to this a lot complain that for instance orbits aren't smooth.

Reactions: Hidden
A new version of Litchi is available. Release 4.24.0 includes the following changes:
  • Added new Litchi Vue feature -- allowing the drone's video feed to be streamed to a nearby device
  • Changed maximum number of waypoints from 99 to 10,000
  • Added new "Sync Local Missions" setting to enable/disable cloud sync for missions created on the device
  • Added new "RTMP Live Streaming Bitrate" setting
  • Fixed RTMP live streaming issues
  • Fixed video feed bug with Samsung Galaxy S22 & A53
See the release notes on the What's New page for a complete list of changes.
Can you use Litchi waypoint missions on an Air2S? Any pre-plan your flight?

There's a link on the home page titled "compatibility" that takes you to the page @slup posted.
Yes, I saw the A2S IOs issue, and the android is not affected, but I did not see anything about the A2S using waypoints, and I do not know what the stick method is, not unless it's manually flying to pre-set waypoints.

Yes, I saw the A2S IOs issue, and the android is not affected, but I did not see anything about the A2S using waypoints, and I do not know what the stick method is, not unless it's manually flying to pre-set waypoints.
Any drone that's compatible with Litchi can use waypoints. I've been using an Air 2S with Litchi and it works nicely.

"Virtual sticks" just means that the controller is issuing commands to the drone as the flight proceeds. If the connection between the controller is interrupted the drone cannot proceed with the programmed flight. In a truly autonomous mode, the entire mission would be uploaded to the drone and the drone could execute the mission without input from the controller.

Reactions: Hidden
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb